4.8.12

New Iphone skin!

My Iphone has a hard time living with me because of the careless and clumsy person I can be. It falls out of my hand or bag or it bounces from the stairs. I could buy a rubber cover for it but honestly I think that looks like your phone is involved in a war. So when I was searching for a better solution, I discovered Gelaskins. Gelaskins are removable skins, available for different devices and designed by artists. Because they look so thin and fashionable, I ordered one designed by Gillian Fullard. Delivery time to the Netherlands was about 2 weeks. The skin is divided in 5 parts you can put on your Phone like stickers. The stickers are thin but stick very well and feel soft. Oh, and they also send you a digital background wallpaper by email. I really like the result, what about you?





No comments:

Post a Comment