10.5.12

Cross stitch inspiration

Last night I sat on the couch and I thought it would be nice to do some crafting. But for most crafts you want to sit behind a desk or you have to use a lot of materials and need some space. Then I thought of stitching. It sounds a little bit old-fashioned, but a search on Pinterest results in very modern and so beautiful stitch work. My favorite works are cross-stitched.

Look how amazing that Vogue cover is! It's made by Inge Jacobsen. When you take a closer look you will see it is cross-stitched on the original cover.


I think I am going to buy some stitch materials because my hands are itching to start (is that a correct English saying? I don't think so.. But in Dutch it is ;) ). Here some more inspirational pics.








No comments:

Post a Comment