10.7.12

IKEA's True Blue Limited collection





IKEA comes up with a limited collection, named True Blue, which is inspired by and made in India. I love the mix of Swedisch design with Indian craft, the strong blue color with the detailled white patterns. I think it's a very good move of IKEA to create a special edition collection and limit its availability. You now want to go there because you will see more than the good old Billy cupboards and Lack tables..

IKEA launched the collection with a beautiful board on Pinterest (check it here). Below are the products I like most. I almost ran to the nearest IKEA which is about 10 minutes driving from here, but then I read on the website that my IKEA store does not sell the True Blue collection.. Did I write it's smart to limit its availability? Anyway, I hope they will continue with culture-inspired collections. My suggestion for the next one would be South Africa!


No comments:

Post a Comment